Summary: Are you using the Paytm app? Are you still buy medicines by visiting the physical store? Here is an awesome hack to order medicines from Paytm, and get them delivered at home that too with great offers and discounts. Know more…
We will go through 5 steps to Get Essentials Medicines delivered at home using Paytm APP.
- Go to Paytm Health
- On the Paytm health section
- Select Medicines supplier
- Select medicines and order now option
- Apply offers and cash back coupons
- Get medicines at home
How to order medicines on Paytm|Medicines delivered at home using Paytm APP.
PAYTM has managed to tie up with different health care service providers across the country to provide the users with affordable and cheap medicines. This helps people to save some costs on expensive medicines. Apart from the cost-saving, Paytm also allows for a hassle-free payment system for the users to enable them to experience a smooth process of ordering medicines online.
Paytm has tied up with Tata 1Mg, Pharmeasy, etc to provide online medicine purchase facilities to Paytm users. They also provide great offers while purchasing the medicines from the application. It is a relatively smooth and easy process that can be done by following a simple step process.
|Paytm official website – //paytm.com/|
|Paytm App Download Link – //play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.one97.paytm&hl=en_IN&gl=US | //apps.apple.com/in/app/paytm-secure-upi-payments/id473941634|
|Paytm contact information – //paytm.com/care/ticket|
1. Go to Paytm Health |
When you open the Paytm Application, scroll down to see a bar named ‘Paytm Health’. Here different options including vaccine certifications download, vaccine slots availability, online consultations, and medicines will be available.
2. On the Paytm health section, go to the Medicine link. This will open up a window-shopping link that will have different medicines including allopathy and ayurvedic along with some health supplements for all ages.
3. If you visit the section for the first time, an option of ‘Order Now’ will appear which will guide you through the whole ordering process including uploading your prescriptions.
4. If prescription medicines are to be ordered, a valid prescription needs to be uploaded either by taking a photograph or through the photos folder.
5. Once the prescription is uploaded, select the medicines and add them to your cart. After this, the payment can be done directly through Paytm.
6. Non-prescription medicines can also be ordered easily through the Paytm health section like any shopping application.
Paytm has also tied up with various health care providers including Tata 1Mg, Apollo pharmacy, pharmacy, etc to provide medicines at a discounted rate. They provide offers of 10%-50% off on certain medicines which are valid for a determined period of time. Users can also avail the offers available at the moment of their purchase.
Apart from medicines, various health supplements, health care food, and products are also available. Ayurvedic medicines are also included in the Paytm application. All of these products can be bought at cheaper prices as compared to the market rates.
Overall, Paytm Health has become a big hit due to its smooth and simple user interface. It is being used by millions of people today to order medicines, book lab tests, search for slots, etc. It has become a one-stop for all health care services with affordable rates.
- Get Essentials Medicines delivered at home using Paytm APP. ( Get attractive offers & Cashback )
- 3 Healthcare offers on Paytm You Don’t Want to Miss
- E Sanjeevani OPD.INLogin Registration,6 Most Common FAQ’s Answered[Updated 2022]
- E Sanjeevani.in OPD LOGIN Registration User Gudies [UPDATED 2022]
- How to book your next AIIMS appointment Online sitting at home