How does eSanjeevani OPD work?
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has come up with the first ever online OPD service for the citizens. National teleconsultation services make sure that every patient receives the best of health services at the comfort of their home. eSanjeevani health portal is a safe and structured way to carry out consultations between the doctor and the patient. It is possible to receive prescription and medical advice through video, text based and audio conversations. The system has been developed during the time of pandemic to make sure that people avoid going out of their homes for medical consultations and complete access to Medical Services.
People living in far flung Areas where no public transportation facility is available can receive medical assistance through eSanjeevani. The advanced telecommunication technology helps people to get the best of Healthcare facilities while they are confined at home.
How to use eSanjeevani portal?
eSanjeevani portal is extremely user-friendly and can be used with bare minimum efforts. The website as well as the application helps users to get instant consultation from the doctors without needing to leave their comfort zone.
- Get connected with esanjevaniopd.in/home
- You must have an active internet connection in the digital gadget like mobile phone or a laptop.
- Make sure that you have Windows 8 or above version in case your operating the website using your PC
- You will receive an OTP in the form of SMS that will help you to proceed further with medical consultation.
eSanjeevani user flow
- Register yourself in the online eSanjeevani OPD portal using your mobile number
- Have a look at the dashboard and get a token
- Wait for your turn
- Accept and join the online call from the health expert for consultation
- Express your issue and get a medical prescription
About eSanjeevani app
Besides the official website, eSanjeevani also works as a mobile application for Android phones. You can download the application from Google Play Store without any payment whatsoever.
- Log on to the Official website of eSanjeevani and you will get a token number online.
- You need to wait for a couple of minutes in order to conduct a video call with the doctor
- Stay Ready with your previous medical records and prescription
More about eSanjeevani
eSanjeevani gives you a prompt access to governmental medical facilities so that you do not suffer from health issues for any reason. The telemedicine session gets initiated on the request of the patient. The doctors are available via video conference and text based messages where you need to send written messages and images of medical records if needed.
The concerned medical expert might ask you to upload the previous medical record for further examination. You may be expected to furnish details like-
- Provisional diagnosis
- Previous prescription
- Allergy details
- Note written by the patient
Video conferencing and text based interactive fashion from eSanjeevani helps patients to receive expert advice from time to time. The Specialists can conduct of physical examination and prescribe required medicine for the betterment of the patient