[2022Updated]How to book your AIIMS appointment Online.
Summary : How can I get an appointment in AIIMS hospital online ? | Can I book my AIIMS appointment through ORS without Aadhar Card?
How can I get an appointment in bhubaneswar online aiims ? | How to register a complaints for online OPD consultation in AIIMS?
What is the cost of opd card? | What about Aiims online teleconsultation appointment ?
Forget about being ill and standing in long queues to book an appointment. Ors.gov.in now makes it possible to book an appointment in the leading hospitals of India including AIIMS. It is possible to book instant appointments in any department of AIIMS hospital. The simple online procedure for booking appointments is not complicated. All the steps for booking appointments for AIIMS OPD are available on screen and you just have to follow them step by step carefully.
Recently, the Government of India in alignment with the Ministry of Health Association has come up with AIIMS appointment online booking procedure. The government hospital now takes online booking with a few simple steps.
How can I get an AIIMS appointment Online ?
- A visit to the official website of ors.gov.in
- Select the box that reads book appointment now
- Provide your registered mobile number and confirm the captcha code available on screen.
- Receive your one time password in your mobile phone and enter the same code on screen
- Verify your Aadhar number
- Choose the state in which you wish to book an appointment.
- Select Aiims as the chosen Hospital
- Choose a department according to your disease
- Re enter the captcha code
- Submit details
- Choose the date of available appointments with the green colour indication
- You will find a confirmation Box after the appointment has been booked
- Choose the confirm it option and a new page where you will find your AIIMS appointment being booked successfully
Can I book my AIIMS appointment through ORS without Aadhar Card?
Patients who do not have their UIDAI number can still book appointments for AIIMS Hospital by providing their personal details required on screen. The only thing required is to do a physical verification by visiting the hospital in order to collect their appointment card. All the patients are given equal treatment and there is no discrimination done through the bookings confirmed through different methods.
How can I get an appointment in bhubaneswar online aiims ?
Registering OPD services in Bhubaneswar AIIMS follows the same steps that we have mentioned above. You just have to select AIIMS Bhubaneswar in the list of hospitals available in the ORS service portal. All the super specialities offer services from 8 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The trauma emergency is available 24 hour. The OPD services are mostly available during the morning and evening hours.
How to register a complaints for online OPD consultation in AIIMS?
The officer incharge for the OPD services looks after the Complaints and grievances of the patients. Every complaint is given due attention and attempts are made to sincerely resolve the issues as soon as possible.
What is the cost of opd card?
The cost of an OPD card is 10 rupees that can be purchased from the entrance lobby.
What about Aiims online teleconsultation appointment ?
One can also dial 0674 247 6789 in order to schedule an OPD appointment in AIIMS Hospital.
|AIIMS OFFICIAL WEBSITE||//www.aiims.edu/en.html|
|AIIMS CONTACT INFORMATION||//www.aiims.edu/en/important-e-mail-addresses-at-aiims.html|
|AIIMS ONLINE APPOINTMENT WEBSITE||//ors.gov.in/index.html|
- Get Essentials Medicines delivered at home using Paytm APP. ( Get attractive offers & Cashback )
- 3 Healthcare offers on Paytm You Don’t Want to Miss
- E Sanjeevani OPD.INLogin Registration,6 Most Common FAQ’s Answered[Updated 2022]
- E Sanjeevani.in OPD LOGIN Registration User Gudies [UPDATED 2022]
- How to book your next AIIMS appointment Online sitting at home
What is full form of AIIMS
All India Institute of Medical Studies