Practo online doct consultation app(2021) Review
Is it Safe and Trustworth ?7.0/10
How Easy It is to book appointment ?7.0/10
Fees & Pacakges7.0/10
Communication Languages Supported3.0/10
Follow up and Additional Services7.0/10
Immediate appointment availability10.0/10
- Well Known Brand
- Supporting English and Hindi Languages
- Well Qualified Doctors Network
- Attractive Pricing and Packages
- Data Safey Concerns
- Not available in vernacular languages other than Hindi
- App & Site workflow hard for new users
- How do i do a practo online consultation ?
- Is practo good for online consultation ?
- Which app is best for online doctor consultation ?
- Which app is best for online consultation in India ?
- Why you should use Practo online consultation app for online doctor consultation in India?
- How to consult doctor online with Practo online consultation?
- Is Practo online consultation safe ?
- Practo online consultation app is available on Playstore and App Store
Covid has hit us hard in every area of our life. Hospitals are overloaded with covid patients and doctors are in duty to treat covid patients round the clock. Meanwhile patients who need help other than covid stuck at home at the mercy of homemade remedies or over the counter medicines.
Already using practo ? Do you have any complaints against Practo to be reported ? Please send your complaints on this email id = email@example.com we will get in touch with practo to help you
The only one way patients could have got help from doctor is getting a doctor online. MCI (Medication Council of India along with Ministry of Health) announced telemedicine / online doctor consultation in India rules.
Lot of doctors used whats app or facetime or zoom apps for consulting patients online however all these apps are useful for short time and emergency purpose and not on regular basis. It provides only communication but there is no way doctor can prescribe medicine, provide consultation notes, etc etc.
Practo.com is a Bangalore based software startup. It has been around for quite few years and doing pretty well. For millions of people, Practo is the trusted and familiar home where they know they’ll find a healing touch. It connects them with everything they need to take good care of themselves and their family – assessing health issues, finding the right doctor, booking diagnostic tests, obtaining medicines, storing health records or learning new ways to live healthier. Healthcare providers can also harness the power of Practo as the definitive platform that helps them build their presence, grow establishments and engage patients more deeply than ever.
Practo online consultation is one such option available in India where patients can consult with a doctor online sitting at home/office.
- You can consult doctor online sitting at your home/office.
- No need to visit clinics/hospitals and sit and wait in overcrowded waiting rooms
- The pricing is very competitive. It starts with just Rs 199
- The doctors are verified by Practo
- Practo online consultation provides digital prescription
- Practo online consultation has 25 + specialties covered
- Practo online consultation covers most of all common health concerns like cough & cold etc..
- Practo online consultation is running multiple offers like subscribe for practice plus and get unlimited online doctor consultations in India for Rs 200/month
- Doctors are available 24*7
- Practo online consultation is convenient and easy
- Practo online consultation is 100% safe. Its fully private and secured.
- Free follow up. Get a valid digital prescription and a 3 day, free follow up for further clarifications
- Its very simple , just follow 4 steps mentioned below
- Select your health problem
- From the available doctors online, get connected within 2 minutes
- You can discuss your health problem with the doctor by video or audio call
- That’s it. Doctor will provide digital prescription and free 3 day time for follow up consultation.
Is Practo online consultation safe ?
Certainly. Practo is ISO 27001 certified and follows standard security and safety protocols with 256 bit encryption
Security and Safety of your data – Practo claims that they use best industry standards for safety and security of patients data. They are ISO 27001 compliant ( it is an international standard on how to manage information security). Also they use 256- bit encryption for security (256-bit encryption is a data/file encryption technique that uses a 256-bit key to encrypt and decrypt data or files. It is one of the most secure encryption methods after 128- and 192-bit encryption, and is used in most modern encryption algorithms, protocols and technologies including AES and SSL).
Privacy – Practo claims that your data is 100% secured and private
Before few months, there were some accusations about data break or misuse of data on Practo. Here is clarification provided by Practo through their blog – https://blog.practo.com/data-privacy-security-practo/ and https://blog.practo.com/practos-response-to-false-and-misleading-internet-rumours/
This is threat about data bread – https://twitter.com/hashtag/shameonpracto?src=hashtag_click
How Qualified Doctors are – Qualification part is certainly taken care by Practo however you need to ensure that you check how experienced the doctor is. With respect to qualitication adherence and verification , practice follows following guidelines for doctors registered on their platform
Doctors are asked to provide the following documents as a first step.
- Government issued photo ID (Passport/Aadhaar/PAN Card)
- Their MCI registration number
- Copies of their medical degrees if these are not already updated in their MCI registration
- In cases where online MCI directory does not exist, they will need to submit a copy of their license
Once the above mentioned documents are submitted,
- Practo’s team verifies the information against the medical council database
- The degrees will be matched against the Practo Bluebook – a set of guidelines that define what specialisations can be claimed by a doctor basis the set of degrees he or she has; this rule book is created in consultation with senior doctors, regulatory bodies as well as national associations of various specialties – making it one of the most comprehensive degree-specialisation mapping in India.
- For every degree a doctor submits, the bluebook will highlight a specialisation that degree qualifies him/her for, and that is shown on their Practo profile as well as ensures that they are shown in the relevant search results for that specialty.
- For degrees that are not part of the bluebook, they are shown on their profile but their specialisation shown will not take them into account and their profile will not show up in search results for any specialty where their degree is not matched with that specialization in the Bluebook.
What are the reviews and sentiments of patients who have already used practo online consultation and have updated practo online consultation review online
Practo online consultation app is available on
Let us fact check Practo online consultation app ratings which is good indicator about how satisfied patients are using this app for online consultation.
IOS App Store Ratings
Total 37.2k ratings have been submitted on IOS App Store and the avg rating is 4.6 out of 5 which we believe is very good rating for any app. This certainly is confirmation that most of the times patients are happy using Practo online consultation app
Android App Store Ratings
On Google Play Store 128k + ratings have been submitted for Practo online consultation app. Again just like the IOS App store ratings, the avg ratings here is 4.5 out of 5 which is very good.
Read to consult doctor online with Practo online consultation?
Disclaimer : The above information is provided with best of our knowledge. We have gathered information from Practo website, google and online information available. We do not gurantee 100% accuracy hence please do not consider this as final verdict. Please take your own judgement call before indulding in any transaction with Practo. Telehealthtelemedicines.com will not be responsible for any health issues, financial issues if you may occur with Practo. We would love to hear your feedback, comments, suggestions in comments section below